Innovention Event in Karachi, January 6, 2016
January 5, 2016 – January 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 at 5:00pm to Jan 6, 2016 at 8:00pm
NED University of Engineering and Technology
Main University Road, Karachi, Pakistan
NED Entrepreneurship Society in collaboration with Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC-NED) brings you the first ever national-level, innovation-triggering, entrepreneurial event, Innovention!
Gear up to participate and compete using your innovative ideas and skills with students and scientists from all over Pakistan! Don’t miss out on a chance to interact with some of the pioneers of engineering and entrepreneurship!
INNOVENTION – What Is It About?
The theme of the event is to promote innovative ideas and solutions formulated by the academic sector and give them exposure to the practical world of industries and business firms. Innovention shall serve as a gateway to numerous, optimal solutions to real world problems by acting as a linkage between talented and genius individuals and researchers from universities and the corporate businessmen of the industrial sector.
**What to Expect?
Innovention will feature:
>>Exhibition of 300+ technologies.
>>Exhibit your Innovative potential.
>>Commercialize your technology.
>>Networking of scientists and technology.
>>Science quiz and model making competition.
The sessions held at INNOVENTION will encompass the following topics:
1. Technologies for Construction and Construction Materials organized by NED University of Enginering and Technology (NEDUET).
2. Technologies for Petrochemical organized by Mehran University of Engineering and Technology (MUET).
3. Technologies for Textile and Leather Processing organized by Federal Urdu University of Science and Technology (FUUST).
4. Technologies for Information and Communication Sector.
5. Social Sector Innovations- Processes, Models and Marketing Ideas organized by Iqra University (IU).
**How to Register?
You can register your projects now at:
For any inquiry or confusion, you can contact at:
For more details, visit:
Deadline: 11:59pm, 15th December, 2015